Location: Sector-44, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Relevant experience in android development:
Highest Qualification (with passing year & university):
Reason for job change:
Willing to relocate @ Gurgaon Location:Y/NJob Description: Mobile Developer
We are a small energetic team working on developing a mobile internet portal for the Indian market. Through this portal we aim to offer exciting content and services to mobile users in India.
We’re based in Gurgaon and we’re looking for smart and passionate developers who can help enrich the experience of our users and push forward the product in fresh and innovative way.
• Build rich, dynamic mobile web apps that feel simply magical.
• Develop features that solve real consumer problems
• Work closely on every part of the portal – front end, backend and analytics.
• Explore new technologies (message queues, NoSQL databases, event-
• Have fun
You should have:
• 3+ years of strong programming (Java on Linux preferred)
• Strong academic background and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
• Strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
• A desire to build products that users love
Big Pluses if you:
• Are an expert in Java
• Experience working on real products that have shipped.
• Are self-motivated and can get things done.
• Top of the line MacBook Pro
• 24” monitor
• Smartphone of your choice
• Working with a team of passionate people just like you who love to
*Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Bharti Enterprises is one of India’s leading business groups with interests in telecom, agri business, retail and manufacturing. Bharti has been a pioneering force in the telecom sector with many firsts and innovations to its credit. Bharti Airtel, a group company, is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 19 countries across Asia and Africa. Bharti Airtel offers mobile voice & data services, fixed line, high speed broadband, IPTV, DTH, turnkey telecom solutions for enterprises and national & international long distance services to carriers.
Bharti’s other business’ include Beetel Teletech, the country’s largest manufacturer and exporter of telephone terminals, FieldFresh Foods – a joint venture with Del Monte Pacific Ltd, to offer fresh and processed fruits and vegetables and Bharti Wal-Mart – a joint venture with Wal-Mart for wholesale cash-and-carry and back-end supply chain management operations in India, amongst others. For more information please refer to http://bharti.com.
SoftBank is a leading Internet company that aims to provide a range of services including mobile communications, broadband infrastructure, fixed-line telecommunications, internet culture, and others. SoftBank’s corporate vision is to “Make people happy through information revolution,” and it continuously strives to create synergies among various content and services within the Group. For more information, please refer to http://softbank.co.jp.